Friday, August 12, 2011

An exclusive interview of Barun Sobti aka Arnav of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon !!!!



Rangmunch.TV caught up with Barun Sobti and had a talk on what Raksha Bandhan means to him. Not only does he share a very special relationship with his on screen sister Anjali he is very close to his own sister in real life.  Let us get started to and see what he had to say...
 
Rangmunch.TV: What kind of relation do you share with Daljeet off screen?

Barun:Oh! I share a great rapport with her, as she is very sweet girl. I know her husband well too.

Rangmunch.TV: She has equally spoken nice things about you and that you all pamper her alot on the set...

Barun: Yes (laughingly).... We all enjoy pampering her and taking care of her.

Rangmunch.Tv: As a character, Arnav does not believe in rituals ... Knowing that what has he planned for his sister on Rakhi?

Barun: Well, Rakhi is not a ritual; it is a day when a brother shows affection for his sister. Arnav values this relation he shares with his sister more than anything in his life.

Rangmunch.TV: What is rakhi to Barun as a person and how does he celebrate Rakhi at home?

Barun: Rakhi is a very beautiful festival, and I love my sister a lot. We are the only two of us so we are very close. She has a kid and she says two of us are the are the most important people in her life. She is in fact coming down from Delhi this rakhi. So it will be great fun having her.

Rangmunch.TV: So have you shopped anything for her or would she buy something of her choice?

Barun: She definitely has the liberty to choose whatever she likes and I know her pretty well, so she is definitely going to demand... (Laughs)

Rangmunch.TV: Any particular Rakhi that you recollect as your favorite?

Barun: All my Rakhsha Bandhan have been special. ...Getting up early, having Rakhi tied is wonderful, as in our culture sisters are not supposed to eat until she ties the Rakhi.  There was a time, when i would be working till late and my sister would have to wait for me, and i knew she wouldn't have eaten. Now, I know I will come in late from my work, so it definitely makes sense to get up early and have my sister tie Rakhi.  (Laughs) 

Rangmunch.TV: Now coming back to your show, tell us your favorite scene with Anjali?

Barun: I like all the light banter scenes with Anjali, especially where she talks on love and Arnav truly makes fun of her is my favorite. I enjoy doing these scenes with her.

Rangmunch.TV: Now that you are doing a family show, do you connect to your family more?

Barun: Well I grew up very fast. I know how important relations are so I am very much sorted out. I know what family means and how important it is in ones life.

Rangmunch.TV: What is that you like about Arnav?

Barun: (answers in a heartbeat).... I don't have to talk much ... (laughs)

Rangmunch.TV: Does it make it easier or harder?

Barun: Well it was tough initially. A lot of energy is spent in the intense scenes, which involves looking tough and angry. However, once you gets used to it  things kind of get streamlined.

Rangmunch.TV: What kind of homework you did you have to do before you started playing the character of Arnav?


Barun: Initially I had to really understand the character, but once on my way I realized that everyone has a different perception of execution. Sometimes the Director doesn't understand the actor and vice-versa, but later we understand each others strengths and weakness and things become easy.

Rangmunch.TV: People love the character of Arnav... One message you would love give your fans.

Barun: All I can say is live your life to the fullest as each day is different. If it's tough today, it's easier tomorrow...Take care and be happy!!

We at Rangmunch.TV thank Barun for giving such a warm and a lovely interview...Happy Raksha Bandhan to all !!


Interviewed by:
Niharika Vidya Sagar

Compiled by:Navyanka
Rangmunch.TV

8 comments:

  1. Awesomeeee actor!!!Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it
    really good to know him only
    he is really a sweet guy
    thanks for the interview
    take more interviews of Braun n do share

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice interview with barun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so down to earth and such a sweethheart! Love this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved reading it....thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesme interview. love barun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved barun's answers.. he's such a sweetheart.. love u barun...

    Maria

    ReplyDelete