Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Saas Bahu aur Saazish!


This was at a time, when the TV buff in me loved everything about shows, the actors and ring tones of shows title tracks, and couldn't get enough of them. I would often look for a place where I could know things about people and shows I love. It was at a time like this, that I got hooked onto a show called Saas Bahu aur Saazish. 

They would bring us snippets and interviews of people working behind the scenes, mostly actors! Since there was not much written about actors back then either online or in regular papers, I would religiously turn to Saas Bahu aur Saazish each afternoon. With every year they never stopped entertaining us with their raw behind the scene stories of actors and other people behind the camera. It was on SBS where I first learnt that Ashwani Yardi heads Colors. When I saw her interview, something in my heart said, I wish I could be like her, think like her! It was SBS that told me when my favorite actors celebrated their birthdays. When my favorite show ended, Saas Bahu Saazish left no stone unturned to make me cry since they reflected every single emotion I was feeling from with in!!

Today we at Rangmunch, also are trying to bring another face of the TV land, but the seed some where was sown by SBS years ago! Thank You SBS for the attempt and succeeding in it. 

As you celebrate your 7th Birthday today, we only wish there are many more in the years to come ! We always thank you for everything you bring to the audience! Hope we get to see many more facets of yours going forward.

Niharika Vidya Sagar
Rangmunch.TV

1 comment:

  1. tum jeyo hazaarom saal...happy birth day 2 u....thank u sbs...geet n maan ki seg dikhaane k liye....happy anniversery

    ReplyDelete