Monday, October 24, 2011

Its Diwali Time For Television Beauties!!

Rangmunch.TV got hold of what the Bahus' and Betiyaan of small screen think of Diwali and how they intend to spend it this year.






Deepika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka


Diwali is my special time of the year. I'm a complete shopoholic and this festivity gives me a chance to shop.I have let my self go and bought new outfits, jewellery and loads of accessories.I wish all my fans a great Diwali and hope bright sparkles of contentment stay with them forever.











Aishwarya Sakhuja aka Toasty in Saas Bina Sasural


This year , I will be shooting in Mumbai and will not be at my home town. I will miss  my family dearly.But being here on Diwali , I will  at leisure clean my house, decorate it and paint diyas. Happy Diwali to all.


Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu

I prefer an environment friendly Diwali, with lots of sweets, diyas, rangoli and obviously shopping.I wish all my fans a very safe  and an envoirment friendly Diwali .Happy Deepawali .








Nivedita Tiwari aka Runjhun of Bhagonwali


I have very good memories of Diwali when I was a child. After pooja, our job was to light the earthen lamps and burst crackers.In our family we have a tradition of "Paan " during Diwali. Being in Mumbai, I make sure , I follow all the rituals .This year I plan to celebrate Diwali with my co-stars.








Rubina Dilak aka Radhika of Choti Bahu

I love this festival as families get together, light up the house and exchange sweets. Mumbai looks beautiful on this day.This day I hope ,I get a day off prior to Diwali so I can go and shop for diya, and lights. Happy Diwali to all my viewers.








Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Pavitra Rishta

I have always loved this festival. Making diyas, bursting crackers is so much fun.Its sweets time, so hence indulgence time( smiles). I get to spend time with my close friends and family. Of course , this year's celebration depends on our shooting schedules.I wish all a very Happy Diwali .








Kritika Kamra aka Dr. Nidhi Verma in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

I have always celebrated Diwali with my family, but due to my hectic shooting schedule this year, I wont be visiting home.I am going to miss my family a lot.Since I will be getting the day off, I'll utilise that to my fullest by spending time with my friends and decorating  my place.









We at Rangmunch.TV wish  all the viewers  a great Diwali.

Edited
Navyanka
Rangmunch.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment