Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We started shooting for Iss Pyaar Ko....in flat 8 days- Rajesh Chadha!



Rajesh Chadha, the Producer (Panglosean Entertainment) of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, is in the seventh heaven with his show touching a century  . The show has become a craze with the youth with the amazing chemistry shown between Barun and Sanaya who play Arnav and Khushi on the show. The freshness, the innocence and the mass appeal drama has made it No. 2 in the TRP list. We at Rangmunch contacted and congratulated  Mr. Chaddha  on having touched this milestone and asked him how he feels about the show , the cast, the crew and overall euphoria .
"I'm extremely happy and proud of my team and my viewers for having touched 100 episodes today. Its always an honor to be appreciated . The audience have given us much love in accepting this wonderful story. I always thank my team before I thank anyone else. Without them , nothing would have been possible. Let me tell you that this show came through in flat  8 days. We got confirmation to start the show on 7th April and and by 15th April we started shooting at an outdoor location with choppers. In seven days if we could  pull off such a start to the show, its because of the team I have. The patience and all hard work they have put in this is  commendable. People tend to leave under pressure, but my team stuck on with each other from then till now."


"One person I would sincerely like to thank is "Nissar Parvez"Nissar is a great guy. He helped us immensely in setting  up the show in the start. He is the one Director I really look up to. He is an ace when it comes to such intense subjects. The writers also have put in their efforts in coining different phrases and lines for the actors. The different departments have worked more than their share and gave it a No 2 position in such a short span."
"One person who has pleasantly shocked me is "Sanaya". I was a bit skeptical initially as she had worked in Mile Jab Hum Tum, where she played a diametrically opposite character. I was  with  Endemol when that show aired. I was not sure if she could do Khushi convincingly but she has gotten into the skin of the character so beautifully, that its  truly amazing. She is a stunner and has given more than herself to this character. The jalebi bit has its own history too. In fact my mom is diabetic and when so much jalebi is shown, she complains of how she cant have it, and we have only added on to her craving levels"
“It feels great to touch such heights in such a short span and we promise to give more to the viewers in the future.”
We at Rangmunch congratulate the team of IPKKND once more on completion of 100 episodes.
CHEERS Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon....!!!!

Interviewed by:
Niharika Vidya Sagar
Edited by:
Navyanka Varma
Rangmunch.TV

13 comments:

  1. ipkknd rocksssss
    luv sanaya tooo much
    muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think dis is d 1st interview of the producer....its so cool to read out d details of hw it all started..

    yes Nissar is 1 of d best directors...

    the entire starcast frm sanaya to barun to daljit..utkarsha..abhaas evry1 r so gud...may d show get all d success it deserves...

    touchwood...

    n nice article..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moments Like these, i feel so proud to be Sanaya's fan! Since Miley she has been a stunner and as a fan always been confident regarding her talent and versatility. Sanaya simply Rocks! and Nissar too, IPK wouldn't be the same without him.

    Congratulations to the entire team of IPK, hats off to the cast and crew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so glad to see Sanaya getting her due finally. I have been a fan of hers from MJHT days and even I am shocked (pleasantly!) to see how she has transformed herself from Gunjan into Khushi! Well done, Sanaya! She is really carrying the show on her shoulders ... she gives Khushi a warmth and effervescence, and shows her inner maturity as well as her outer chirpiness both very effectively ... otherwise bubbly characters on tv tend to degenerate into silliness. Hope the writers will take care not to let this happen to Khushi.

    The entire cast is great, from Sanaya to Barun to Daljeet, Abhaas, Utkarsha, Jayshree ji ... wish the first Garima had been retained though, she was better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing this show to us! Love it..hope you continue to entertain us..Sanaya and Barun are just awesome....I am addicted to the show and can't wait a day for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the team of IPKKND!! Love all these articles!! This is truly a show which deserves all the appreciation and success.

    And especially proud, cause I knew Sanaya would excel here like she did in MJHT, and had no doubts that only she could make Khushi so adorable, and not over the top. Love her!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a Sanaya fan from MJHT days.. In this show i also liked Akhay , Deepali , Daljeet and Barun...but if it were not for Sanaya, i wouldn't have ever watched this show - Buaji and Shyam are so irritating that at times i give Sanaya and Barun a miss too...

    Congrats IPK team :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I caught a few episodes of this program too and it looked like a poor man's version of Geet to me...
    I loved the lead pair in Geet and their chemistry....unfortunate that the production house has messed the story up for me over the last few months...

    This serial seems to be a re-hash of the same Mann/Geet moments...the chamkili outfits of the female lead, the office colleague who confuses bar girl attire for office wear...et al...
    so am not so sure what there is to crow about.

    Just goes to prove that we serial watchers will lap up just about anything :-(

    There were a few episodes in Geet that were fabulous and will always stay with me...I wish our serial makers knew when to bring a story to its graceful end so that we viewers can remember it fondly. I cringe every time I catch a glimpse of Geet when I channel surf these days...and it hurts considering that I was a hardcore fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanaya Rockk <3 Loveee Her My Doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all for the wonderful response to our write ups on IPK !!!

    -Rangmunch Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the excellent one post here. Thank you and all the best.
    digital marketing company in india

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for share this post. The information shared is of top quality which has to get appreciated at all levels. Keep sharing more.The way you have presented the post with all the examples is also very impressive.
    Keto BodyTone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post.Thanks
    Home Decor "Write for us"

    ReplyDelete